Glo Pamper Ltd Party Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions relate to services provided by Glo Pamper Limited of 203 London Road East, Batheaston, Bath BA1 7NB (“Glo”)
The terms herein shall be given the following meanings:
Party – the pamper party or period during which a glo therapist/affiliate provides massage, beauty, or holistic treatments to the client
The Client – any person, firm, company or organisation placing an order with Glo Pamper Limited for treatments
Freelance Therapist / Affiliate – any person who is supplied by Glo Pamper Limited with a view to carrying out treatments for or on behalf of Glo Pamper Limited.
Therapy to be provided or Treatments – care, given by a glo therapist/affiliate by procedures or applications that are intended to relieve stress, relax, or for enjoyment purposes
Glo Pamper Limited (‘Glo’)
1. Glo will do its utmost to ensure the completion of the engagement in its entirety. If any therapist/affiliate is unable to perform his/her full engagement due to sickness, injury or any other reason then Glo will use all reasonable endeavours to fulfil its obligation by providing an alternative Freelance Therapist/s/affiliate/s. This may involve the client/guests changing their treatment choice depending on the replacement therapist’s skills. If an alternative treatment is provided, no refund will be given on this treatment. Should any part of the engagement not be fulfilled in its entirety, Glo will deduct on a pro-rata basis the cost of the unfulfilled portion of the engagement.
2. Glo will, prior to the party, take all reasonable endeavours to introduce suitable Freelance Therapist/s/affiliate/s to the client. Glo will satisfy all qualifications and insurance in relation to engagement of a Freelance Therapist/Affiliate.
3. Glo shall not be liable to the client for any loss, injury, damage, expense or delay suffered by the Client or the Freelance Therapist/Affiliate. This exclusion shall extend (but not be limited) to the consequences of any act or omission (whether wilful, negligent, reckless, dishonest or otherwise) which takes place during the event on the part of the Freelance Therapist/Affiliate or the client. The client acknowledges that Glo’s fees are set on the basis that it has no such liability.
4. Treatment times include changeover therefore actual treatment time is slightly shorter than listed. For example a 30 minute treatment provides approximately 26 minutes treatment.
5. Glo will endeavour to provide first treatment choices for all guests. Occasionally glo may ask a client / guest to provide a 2nd choice treatment if the first choice cannot be fulfilled.
6. Glo operates equal opportunities policies governing its dealings with Freelance Therapists/Affiliates and Clients.
5. Therapists/Affiliates are required to act in a professional and respectable manner at all times. Therapists/Affiliates are self-sufficient, providing their own equipment for the treatments offered
6. Freelance Therapists/Affiliates are not employees of Glo. Each is self-employed or engaged under a contract for services
7. The Freelance Therapist/Affiliate is entitled to pre-scheduled breaks during the course of the engagement. These may be taken as individual breaks or as a single break depending on arrangements with the client
8. The Client may be asked to provide standard tables and chairs and water refreshments
9. The Client will ensure that adequate room is provided as advised by Glo in order for the Freelance Therapist/Affiliate to perform pre-scheduled Treatments/services.
10. The Client will take all reasonable endeavours to ensure that guests limit the intake of alcoholic beverages prior to receiving holistic or beauty Treatments. The legal limit for driving is a suitable guideline.
11. The Client will ensure that guests arrive in time for their pre-scheduled Treatments. The Freelance Therapists/Affiliates will make every effort to accommodate any changes due to lateness but in such an event Glo will have no liability for any loss of Treatment time.
12. The Client is responsible for providing an accurate address and relevant contact details for the Event. Glo will have no liability for any loss of Treatment time due to inaccurate address information.
Fees & Cancellations
13. For any bookings where the party venue is over 10 miles from a city, a fee for petrol will be added to the cost of the party to cover personnel travel fees. Any travel costs to be paid will be communicated at the time of booking, but may vary if therapists/affiliates cancellations occur where a replacement is required
14. All fees will be pre-paid before the party unless alternative arrangements have been made with a representative of Glo.
15. Deposit payment is a non-refundable fee of £50 for a pamper party and £150 for the Pamper and Doodle Party.
16. If the Client cancels the party with at least 7 days notice, they will be entitled to a refund of moneys paid, excluding any deposits. If less than 7 days notice is received, 50% of the total cost of the Party will be refunded, excluding any deposits.
17. Refunds for individual Treatments/Services cannot be provided if the Treatment/Service is cancelled with less than 7 days notice. It is suggested that any cancelled Treatment/Service time is shared between the remaining guests.
18. If the Party is cancelled by Glo a full refund, including deposits, will be provided.
19. Kids Parties: Goody bags are supplied Free of Charge for the number of Kids attending the glo kids party. Goody bags are sent by courier to the address provided at the time of booking. The courier will attempt 3 times to deliver the goody bags parcel. If the parcel is undelivered the client will be charged for goody bags to be resent by Courier or Royal Mail. For short notice bookings (bookings made within 10 days of the party date) a delivery cost of £8.50 to send the goody bags by next day delivery (or other equivalent service) will be added to the total cost of the party.
19. Glo may update these terms from time-to-time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this web page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.
20. These conditions and any contract into which they are incorporated shall be subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.