We are recruiting for a part time administrator:
Part Time Mobile Spa and Pamper Party Co-Ordinator – Maternity Cover – working from your own home.
Glo is a UK wide company working with a database of over 600 Freelance and professional mobile beauty and health therapists to provide mobile health and beauty experiences for Hen pamper parties, mobile spa’s for family holidays in rented accommodation, corporate events, and wellbeing in the workplace.
To undertake administrative tasks and co-ordinate glo’s pamper parties and mobile spa bookings working from your own home office:
1. Enquiries: To respond to all enquiries and upsell/convert to a booking.
2. Bookings: To co-ordinate and organise bookings using the glo booking system. Booking to include liaising with client on payment and treatments, arranging appointment schedules, communicating with the client before, during and after the booking and troubleshooting any issues that may arise.
3. Therapists: To allocate therapists to bookings and recruit therapists when necessary, to communicate with therapists throughout all bookings. To update therapist database and any necessary documentation required to work with glo.
4. Respond to new therapist applications, ensure that registering therapists have submitted all requisite documentation/information, and conduct interviews.
5. Corporate Bookings: To assist glo directors when appropriate with corporate bookings, events and social networking activities.
6. Manage the glo therapist Facebook page: Mobile Therapists UK
Start date and end date:
Tuesday 26th June 2018 – 25th March 2019 (9 months) with potential to extend for one further month.
Hours of Work:
25 hours per week. 10am – 3pm
Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat. Plus an on-call service (not restricted to your home office) for pamper parties taking place on Saturday between 3pm – 7pm at £4.25 per hour
£994.50 per calendar month (£8.50 per hour normal hours, and £4.25 per hour for Saturday on-call hours).
117 hours paid holiday during the 9 months (accrued at 13 hours per month). Company laptop and company mobile phone will be supplied for the duration of the contract.
Experience within beauty salon/spa or mobile health and beauty industry
Strong administration/office experience
Excellent customer service skills
Strong knowledge, experience and interest in health and beauty treatments.
Excellent telephone manner
Excellent written communication skills
Previous experience with booking systems is desirable
Spa Manager or Spa therapist experience is desirable
Comfortable using social networking sites
Access to printer and located in an area with good mobile phone with 3 network, and at home fast internet / broadband coverage
A highly efficient, warm and friendly person who is able to show initiative, is hard working and who enjoys working on their own or with a small team. This role would suit someone who is keen to join a close knit team within a thriving, privately owned company. Who will take personal pride and ownership of their tasks to ensure that they become a valued and integral part of the company. Any interested applicants to send current CV along with covering letter to email@example.com
Requirements: English A valid UK/ EU work permit: Required