Glo Welbeing Ltd Event Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions relate to services provided by Glo Pamper Limited of Hyde House, 152 Rodden Road, Frome, Somerset BA11 2AP(“Glo”)
The terms herein shall be given the following meanings:
Event – the pamper party or period during which a glo therapist provides massage, beauty, or holistic treatments to the client
The Client – any person, firm, company or organisation placing an order with Glo Wellbeing Limited for treatments
Freelance Therapist – any person who is supplied by Glo Wellbeing Limited with a view to carrying out treatments for or on behalf of Glo Wellbeing Limited.
Therapy to be provided or Treatments – care, given by a glo therapist by procedures or applications that are intended to relieve stress, relax, or for enjoyment purposes
Glo Wellbeing Limited (‘Glo’)
1. Glo will do its utmost to ensure the completion of the engagement in its entirety. If any therapist is unable to perform his/her full engagement due to sickness, injury or any other reason then Glo will use all reasonable endeavours to fulfil its obligation by providing an alternative Freelance Therapist/s. Should any part of the engagement not be fulfilled in its entirety, Glo will deduct on a pro-rata basis the cost of the unfulfilled portion of the engagement
2. Glo will, prior to the Event, take all reasonable endeavours to introduce suitable Freelance Therapist/s to the client. Glo will satisfy all qualifications and insurance in relation to engagement of a Freelance Therapist.
3. Glo shall not be liable to the client for any loss, injury, damage, expense or delay suffered by the Client or the Freelance Therapist. This exclusion shall extend (but not be limited) to the consequences of any act or omission (whether wilful, negligent, reckless, dishonest or otherwise) which takes place during the event on the part of the Freelance Therapist or the client. The client acknowledges that Glo’s fees are set on the basis that it has no such liability.
4. Glo operates equal opportunities policies governing its dealings with Freelance Therapists and Clients.
5. Therapists are required to act in a professional and respectable manner at all times. Therapists are self-sufficient, providing their own equipment for the treatments offered
6. Freelance Therapists are not employees of Glo. Each is self-employed or engaged under a contract for services
7. The Freelance Therapist is entitled to pre-scheduled breaks during the course of the engagement. These may be taken as individual breaks or as a single break depending on arrangements with the client
8. The Client may be asked to provide standard tables and chairs and water refreshments
9. The Client will ensure that adequate room is provided as advised by Glo in order for the Freelance Therapist to perform pre-scheduled Treatments.
10. The Client will take all reasonable endeavours to ensure that guests limit the intake of alcoholic beverages prior to receiving Treatments. The legal limit for driving is a suitable guideline.
11. The Client will ensure that guests arrive in time for their pre-scheduled Treatments. The Freelance Therapists will make every effort to accommodate any changes due to lateness but in such an event Glo will have no liability for any loss of Treatment time.
12. The Client is responsible for providing an accurate address and relevant contact details for the Event. Glo will have no liability for any loss of Treatment time due to inaccurate address information.
Fees & Cancellations
13. All fees will be pre-paid before the Event unless alternative arrangements have been made with a representative of Glo.
14. If the Client cancels the Event with at least 7 days notice, they will be entitled to a refund of moneys paid, excluding any deposits. If less than 7 days notice is received, 50% of the total cost of the Event will be refunded, excluding any deposits.
15. Refunds for individual Treatments cannot be provided if the Treatment is cancelled with less than 7 days notice. It is suggested that any cancelled Treatment time is shared between the remaining guests.
16. If the Event is cancelled by Glo a full refund, including deposits, will be provided.
17. Glo may update these terms from time-to-time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this web page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.
18. These conditions and any contract into which they are incorporated shall be subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.